Internship – Studio Assistant
The Studio Assistant is ideally a resourceful individual that is not only capable of working on audio, but is also a detailed administrative worker. You will be working directly with the company’s owner and will be asked to assist with any number of tasks.
Candidates should be proficient in Pro Tools. Candidates should also have an understanding of audio signal flow and basic studio setup. The ideal candidate would also be someone who is interested in books and audiobooks.
This is an unpaid internship available for college credit only. Studio Assistants that contribute significantly to projects will be compensated fairly. The ideal candidate should be looking for growth in a small company and want to work with us to grow our company.
- Processing audio using Pro Tools software
- Assisting with recording sessions
- Assisting with administrative tasks
- Helping with studio maintenance
- This is an internship and must be for college credit.
- Experience with Pro Tools software and hardware
- An understanding of audio signal flow and basic studio setup